Transolid is offering brand new shower bases to ensure the strongest foundation for your shower enclosure. Stronger than acrylic, and heavier than it's competitors, the Transtone sheet-molded compound material is solid throughout the base, it's highly impact and temperature resistant, and the complex construction provides protection against scratches, nicks and gouges. Germs and bacterica will have nowhere to hide on this non-pourous, hygenic shower base. This slip resistant linear shower base features a beautiful slate finish for a minimalistic look. When re-imagining your space, start from the bottom up; and build your shower on Transolid's shower bases.
- DIMENSIONS: 60-in L x 32-in W with a 3 inch high threshold
- MATERIAL: Transtone is a sheet molded compound material constructed of many solid layers of a glass reinforced polymer resin. It is a hygienic, non-porous solid surface material that is scratch resistant and impervious to mold and mildew. Transtone has 4 times the impact resistance of other bases and 2.5 times the temperature resistance.
- INTEGRAL TILING FLANGE: A substantial 1 inch tiling flange ensures no water will sneak in the cracks between your shower base and walls
- STRENGTH AND DURABILITY: The back side of the base employs structural ribbing to easily achieve a perfectly level base while maintaining superb strength
- BEAUTY: Shower Base features a beautiful slate finish
- SAFETY FIRST: Pretty and practical non slip finish
- CONCEALED DRAIN: Creates a pleasing uniform, minimalist design
- WARRANTY: Limited 5 year residential warranty
|Guides & Documents||Spec Sheet|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited Residential Warranty / 3 Year Commercial Warranty|
|Threshold Height (in)||3|