Transolid's zero threshold shower base is a perfect solution for those who have trouble stepping over a higher shower threshold or bath or for anyone who enjoys the beauty and simplicity of a flush shower floor. Made of numerous layers of Transtone, a sheet-molded compound material that is solid throughout the base and is supported by sturdy structural ribs underneath that radiate out from the drain opening. When combined with a thinset mortar installation, this creates a flex-free, water-tight installation and a foundation that you can count on. This slip resistant, zero threshold shower base features a beautiful slate finish and can be used with single, double or triple threshold installations.
- Zero threshold shower floor creates a virtually flush entry to the shower
- Customizable shower base can accommodate a single, double or triple threshold installation
- Trimmable up to 4 in. width from either side or up to 2 in. from depth
- Transtone is a sheet molded compound material constructed of many solid layers of a glass reinforced polymer resin
- There are many benefits to using the same solid material all the way throughout the base, including, protection against scratches, nicks and gouges, 4 times the impact resistance of other bases and 2.5 times the temperature resistance
- A substantial 1.3 in. tiling flange ensures no water will sneak in the cracks between your shower base and walls
- The back side of the base employs structural ribbing to easily achieve a perfectly level base while maintaining superb strength
- Beautiful slate non-slip finish
- A slim, modern stainless steel drain creates a stylish design
- Actual threshold measurement is 1 in. but when installed, the difference against flooring is approx. 1/8 in.
- 10 Year Limited Residential/3 Year Commercial
|Guides & Documents||Spec Sheet|
|Compatible Drain Size (in)||2|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Residential/ 3 Year Commercial|
|Threshold Height (in)||1|