The Transolid Teegan Plus Plus Semi-Frameless Sliding Shower Door Collection offers an elegant, sophisticated look. It is available in 59 in. W x 80 in. H and features thick, premium 3/8 in. (10mm) clear tempered glass with professionally applied Nano clear glass coating, which provides superior dirt and water repellant and stain resistant benefits. TruMotion® technology makes our shower doors close softly and effortlessly no matter how hard you slam them or how heavy they are and the Teegan Plus Plus door provides up to 1/2 in. of out-of-plumb adjustability on each side to provide a watertight fit in your alcove. The Teegan Plus Plus Door is available in several desirable hardware finish options to match your bathroom's interior design and layout perfectly. Built for an alcove (3-wall) shower enclosure, this door can be installed for the door to slide on the left or the right, with the other panel remaining in a fixed position. 20 in. (500 mm from center to center) verticle shower door handles enhance the modern look. Multiple Transolid handle options are available, but this combination features the Justin handles in a Polished Chrome finish. The Justin handles feature a unique, high-end design, adding a distinctive look to your Teegan Plus Plus shower door. These handles are substantial in weight and are every bit as functional as they are beautiful. Look for the matching grab bar to complete the look!
- TruMotion mechanism featured shower doors make our shower doors close softly and effortlessly no matter how hard you slam them or how heavy they are for a smooth, gentle operation
- 56.5-59-in W x 80-in H Semi-Frameless sliding shower door with fixed panel for an alcove (3-wall) shower
- Premium 3/8 in (10 mm) tempered clear Nano clear coat covered glass, tested and certified to ANSI Z97.1 standard
- Stylish Polished Chrome hardware is constructed of 304 stainless steel
- Trim the top and bottom frame rails to adjust the total width to 56.5 - 59 in.
- Easily access your shower with a walk through width of 23.4 in. and a walk through height of 75.75 in.. That means a 6'3 in. tall person can walk through without needing to duck!
- Easily accommodate uneven walls with an out-of-plumb adjustability of up to 1/2 in. on each side
- Transolid Nano easy clean glass coating helps to keep your glass sleek and clean. This hydrophobic coating repels water, keeping your shower door squeaky clean and visually appealing
- A minimum threshold depth of 3-3/8-in is required for proper installation
- All reference measurements should be based on a finished opening
- Professional installation recommended
- Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty, one year commercial warranty
|Guides & Documents
|Maximum Width (in)
|Minimum Width (in)
|Out Of Plumb Adjustment
|Side wall jamb by fixed panel gives out of plumb 1/2" adjustment
|Walk-Through Width (in)
|Nano ClearCoat Technology
|304 Stainless Steel/Glass
|Door Opening Height (in)
|Glass Thickness (in)