Transolid silQ-granite sinks are designed and engineered in Italy. What makes Transolid silQ-granite sinks special and better than our competition is our production material and processes. Our German mixed best quality quartz particles are smaller and compacted with our 360 turning process that produces a smother, silk-like finish and improved impact resistance. The result is 100% improved thermal shock resistance, 30% improved impact resistance, 30% better resistance to high temperatures, and colors won't fade over time.
Transolid silQ-granite sinks combine good looks, durability, and non-fading colors. With extra deep bowls, you have more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stock pots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters. Material has sound-deadening qualities which minimize sound and vibrations for quieter performance. When you choose a beautiful Transolid granite kitchen sink, it will transform your kitchen at an affordable price with great value and style comparable to leading brands like Elkay, Swan, Blanco, and Kraus.
They are hygenic, resistant to bacteria growth and easy clean-up without harsh chemicals. Stain resistant, non-porous material repels water. They are heat resistant up to 650 degrees F. They are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Granite Material made by the union of 80% quartz and 20% acrylic resin. It is durable and resistant to scracthes, dents, chips and impacts. Stain resistant, non-porous material is hygenic, resistant to bacteria growth and easy to clean up. Heat resistant up to 650 Degree F.
- Overal Dimensions: 33" x 22" x 9.5" ; Inner Dimension (Left Bowl): 15.3125" x 18.5" x 8.8125"; Inner Dimension (Right Bowl): 12.75" x 16.0625" x 8.8125"; Minimum Cabinet Size: 33"
- Top mount (Drop-in) installation with a fine finished rim to make it a beautiful point in kitchen.
- This sink is designed and engineered in Italy and comparable to Elkay ELG250RWH0, Swan QZDB-3322.075, Blanco 441216, and Houzer M-175 CLOUD sinks with at least 30% better thermal and impact resistances.
- 2 Basket strainers required (not included) for standard 3.5" rear drain locations in each bowl which provide extra usable space under the cabinet
|Guides & Documents||Spec Sheet|
|Product Type||Drop-in/Top Mount|
|Number of Faucet Holes||1|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
|Bowl Depth - Left (in)||8.813|
|Bowl Depth - Right (in)||8.8125|
|Heat Resistance (Degrees F)||530|
|Minimum Cabinet Size (in)||36|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Number of Bowls||2|
|Width Range (in)||30 to 35|